Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK “Jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican – Waterford Whispers News

After 2000 years of pure bull shit . . . . Jesus was a wino . . .

"A SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican has officially announced today that the second coming of Jesus, the only son of the God, may not happen now after all, but urged followers to still continue with their faith, regardless of the news."

The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the time when he made the comments.
“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore. “We all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no different.”

THHA 7 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"I hate what you've done to my reputation so...I'm not coming back! Ain't gonna'....

Now...where are the virgins?"

What's white and silver, and shoots across the sky? The Second Coming of Christ!

That is funny!

@LucyLoohoo Old anthropology class joke!

@davknight I'll enjoy using it...thanks!

Is it recorded whether he ever promised Mary Magdalene that he wouldn't... no, I can't finish that one. This is a family program here after all.

Jehovah's Witnesses would call this "New Light" and use it to excuse their preposterous predictions made previously. The Vatican using this same ploy is hilarious.

gearl Level 8 Apr 29, 2019

I'm picturing Jesus singing 'I'm Only Human After All'.

LMAO. That's too funny.

Wow what a load of crap

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:339044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.