Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Oregon Senate OKs temporary freeze on cannabis production

Wow. Didn't see this happening.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 29, 2019

Send some here lol

They've got a massive amount of overstock ..It may be time to donate alot of it!

This is a move to hold prices UP!!!
DO you know what limits are placed on growing for personal use?

Wanna keep that pot in the hands of the well off. Don't want those poor folk to have access. I have a lot of pain and would use cannabis if it were available. It is available as medical marijuana but at I price I can't afford. As far as I can see this is just a ploy to get tax money and to make a lot of people pay more than they can practically afford for a natural plant. Can people grow their own in Oregon? That is what I would do here in AZ if we can get the bill through past the better than thous.

gearl Level 8 Apr 29, 2019

@SeaGreenEyez My problem is that I do live a couple of miles from a dispensary. A friend had four plants ready for harvest when the place came to town and he got a knock on the door by the cops who destroyed the plants before he could harvest.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:339285
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.