Agnostic.com

5 1

For those who have tried the app, what do you think??

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm liking it so far..

I forgot my password. Can't seen to connect through FB with app

Love it!

@randaghostie No significant problems that don't also happen on the main site portal.

But why do you not join "Non-nude sexy pics" and make your contribution where it is easier for others to find particularly if you properly hashtag the post?

Although nice in Hellos wouldn't Site and Customer Service have been more appropriate?

Still looking forward to using it when Google log on works. All good things come to.....

I still do not understand @David1955 why you do not sign in with your Agnostic.com name and password

@FrayedBear Because I don't have a log on username. When you join you can either create a UN with PW or use your google account email address and PW. At the moment the App won't allow access with Google account. My name David1955 with my google account PW is not accepted. Hopefully, as admin said, it will be, soon.

@David1955 Are you saying that you do not get the option to change your password or site name? Mine seems to allow- touch your avatar then from the drop down menu press my profile. There is a button allowing you to change password as per the photos:

@David1955 touch your avatar then from the drop down menu press my profile. There is a button allowing you to change password as per the photos:

@FrayedBear I'm going to take @admin at his/her word that the apps will allow Google account and FB account access at some point, unless they advise that a new log on and password specific to this site is required. In the meantime I can access through browser on iPad, android and Mac with my google email address and password.

@David1955 yes it's on our short list

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.