Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK North Carolina campus shooting leaves 2 dead, 4 injured - AOL News

Let's see how long it takes to bring the mental health issue instead of gun control. Who knew this person was mentally disturbed?

IAJO163 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shortly after the Las Vegas shooting the Trump Administration reversed an Obama era policy that made it more difficult tor the mentally ill to buy guns. So, you should expect expect death by gun to become more common. I guess Trump thinks that somehow helps "Make America Great Again".

It only makes America more fearful. Sometimes I wonder when our society is going to sink to the level of "The Scarlet Letter" and tattoo the alleged mentally ill for identification purposes.

Was this a gun-free zone?

zesty Level 7 May 1, 2019

It doesn't matter. He was able to legally purchase an assault weapon to carry out his crime. He's also a former student which made his presence there go unnoticed.

@IAJO163 Of course it matters. Gun-free zone, decent people are unarmed, criminals armed. What is wrong with this picture?

@zesty "Decent" people have minds that could be changed or swayed by any number of things that happen in life. The people doing these shootings were decent people until they shot someone. Guns don't think for themselves . Yeah, something IS wrong with this picture.

@IAJO163 What are you saying?

@zesty I'm saying that availability to guns can make even the best of us go a little crazy. Tit for tat doesn't work and using a gun to defend yourself doesn't make you any less of a murderer.

@IAJO163 "using a gun to defend yourself doesn't make you any less of a murderer"??? SO, is self-defence illegal? You must be kidding!

@zesty Sorry but I don't own a gun. Never will. I have walked the streets of America's worst neighborhoods and feared nothing. I have been close to terrorist events. Fear makes you carry one and it's fear that will destroy our society. The active shooters are using fear to create havoc, yes?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.