Agnostic.com

7 0

QUESTION PA pastor holds blessing for worshipers with AR-15 rifles | Daily Mail Online

Interesting blend of mythologies, gun "freedom", Christianity, and..."Medieval Times" ? Frankly I feel safer with athiests...

LarryGipe 3 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm still failing to see how this isn't holding an idol before god. I mean wasn't this whole act technically a sin? Beauty of being non religious I guess is I don't need to know.

Rilos Level 2 Mar 9, 2018

What they really worship are their guns. Not the good they supposedly devoted themselves too.

Watching them reminds me of ISIS but unlike ISIS these wackjobs are actually dangerous to Americans

Doesn't it just warm your toes ?

I am all for gun possession...but this is a little too much. Please.

The guy who runs this group (this Unification Church) is one of the sons of Sun Myung Moon who headed up the Moonies and started the Unification Church (NOT Unitarian Church). In spite of considerable influence, these folks can legitimately be considered outliers and kooks, and that's being kind.

Ok that's just scary, weapons and religion don't mix well!

Roman Level 5 Mar 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34035
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.