Agnostic.com

13 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awesome! I love the music too.

Wow....this reminds me of why I can't believe any religions.....they are so small-minded! Why should I limit myself to their small imaginations of what life is??? It is laughable!!!

I feel so small. I hope we are part of a multiverse though.

So mind blowing.

@VictoriaNotes happy new year.

We are mere ants in an endless sea of stars..and darkness...

Yes..above and below...lol

One of the best presentations of its type I've ever seen. Thank you.

I am lost please explain, I am new at this forgive me if I am a bit ignorant.
Paul2746

the title of the post is a link. click on it and you will see the movie

Incredible. I am always amazed by the scale of space. Compared to the largest stars planet earth is like a speck of dust.

Thanks for sharing.

SamL Level 7 Nov 11, 2017

Wow, Thank you Victoria. We have a physicist and an astronomer on this small but amazing island and I am sharing this with them. When I first heard of the multiverse idea I completely supported it. The film "Particle Fever" basically tried to determine if the energy level of the Higgs-Boson particle supported it. It turned out the energy level was in the middle of support/not support.

I love videos like that.
They make me see how very vast our galaxy is to us, as well as how small it is compared to the universe.

Makes our little planet look as insignificant as it really is, doesn't it. just the incomprehensible complexity of our galaxy the milky way is enough to take your breath away, let alone the vastness of all those wreaths of galaxies in the next sequence. Thank you for the link..!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.