Agnostic.com

9 0

What do people look for in a life partner or spouse?

What are major turn offs
Turn ons when looking for a partner or spouse?

Ravenwolfcasey 7 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ultimately, if you can deal with them at their worst. Even at someone's best, if they follow some religion or are conservative in politics, I'm not sure I can deal with them. But if the worst thing is they fart at inappropriate times or let dishes pile up in the sink, I can deal with that.

Because if you can handle their worst, then you're going to think they're amazing even if they just got up, have bed head, no makeup, and REALLY need to brush their teeth.

Agree

The main thing I look for is a willingness to compromise. Someone who's incredibly stubborn and selfish, has a my-way-or-the-highway kind of attitude, will get nowhere in relationships. No two people are going to agree on every single thing. So someone who's willing to sacrifice, and relinquish their pipe dream where everything go exactly their way, and agree to a situation that's still really really good and one where both of you can be happy, is someone for me.
Of course it would have to go without saying that I would be willing to do the same to preserve a loving relationship.

Dylan Level 5 Nov 14, 2017

Intelligence. Confidence. Physical attractiveness. Credit score.

Intelligence, decency, same / similar educational level, sense of humor, open to people.....nice to look at...

I would prefer a higher education level.

I know is difficult to find a gent -in my age range- with higher level than a BA...and I have a Masters....

Racism, Republicans, closed minds = turn offs
Being pursued, looks, deep voice = turn ons

Someone who enjoys spending time with me, thinks I'm funny even when I'm not, truly believes he's lucky to have me? Will be the luckiest guy in the world. I love with all that I am, I don't know any other way. Sometimes I think I'll have to have plastic surgery and dye my hair blonde to find someone who thinks I'm cute, but I would rather be alone than be anything less than true to myself. I want someone who feels pretty much the same way.

Leave political affiliation out of it..I'm very liberal and still voted for Trump..Hillary was an evil that needed to get knocked off her pedestal...Trump won because people are sick of the same ol shit again again...I don't agree with all his views or his ways but I 100% support him as President because he WON!!

No, I won't leave political affiliation out of it. It matters enough to me that it would be a deal-breaker if he wasn't aligned with most of my beliefs.

being honest , heavy drinker who say hateful things.

Common interests, physical attraction, patience, kindness a desire to be physically active and eat healthy.

Intelligence, empathy, emotional stability, cleanliness & a dirty mind are all good.

Compatibilty first.
Or least, the spirit to working on it. lol

Onii Level 3 Nov 11, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.