Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BILLARY murdered 50 thousand Libyan women and children with 117 USA sub launched cruise missiles and still is not indicted for her crimes since Arkansas

But Nugent went on stage with two AR-15's sayin "the president should be killed" (meaning Obama) didn't get anything except a visit from the Secret Service?

That's called performance art.....and protected under free speech

@chazwin So if I said I'm going to kill someone, is that protected under the First Amendment?

@TheGreatShadow Yes if you do it on stage or you film it. Prostitution is also protected if you are making a film of it.

@chazwin Are you a lawyer?

@TheGreatShadow Why do you ask?

@chazwin It shows you live in the UK, and I wonder if you practice law (or have) in the US.

@TheGreatShadow It's your country. I don't make the rules.And do not advocate Nugent's behaviour.

@chazwin Yes, he is dumb AF for doing that. I agree.

@TheGreatShadow He is a complete cunt and I regret the day I bought Cat Scratch Fever,which was well before I knew he was a cunt.

Should have been at least twice as long

Not nearly long enough..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.