Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Imbeciles allowed to portray themselves as adults. No doubt the "low-bidder" mental illness was involved.

An interesting observation, but not a complete reason.
Using Boeing as an example is also interesting, but whereas I would have written "greed", the author uses "corporate zeal".
If the Cathedral's fire control system located the fire to be in the wrong place, that proves that the system was never tested rigorously, just as the Boeing 737 max system was left to be tested and approved by Boeing, not by the FAA.
So, despite the author's claims, the disasters were not unpredictable without hindsight.
My opinion is that complacency caused both the Notre dame fire to start and the control system to get it wrong.

I understand, but I do think there's a place for complexity helping along both of those, as well as other things.

@tnorman1236 And of course, general imbecilia. And prolly some Bordeaux.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.