Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK 'Jeopardy!' contestant James Holzhauer reveals Alex Trebek has a 'potty mouth' when cameras are off

He's human and subject to the illusion of television. Should we expect saints?

IAJO163 8 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Guy is a asshole anyway Alex is fighting for his life

He's actually quite humble. Don't fall for the media making you think there's something wrong. It was just a general statement.

The man's fighting cancer--I suspect that has something to do with this. I met him twice at the zoo and he was very charming. He spent a long time telling me how he'd seen a tarantula by the road and stopped to pick it up and rescue it.

I met him once when my son auditioned for the show.

@IAJO163 Cool! Did he make it to a panel?

@LucyLoohoo No, he was short on art and music.

@IAJO163 Those're my best categories! Sports is an immediate downer because I never know the questions. Well--it must've been exciting for both of you!

@LucyLoohoo I'm short on art and music too and I'm a former artist and musician. lol

@IAJO163 We could be a TEAM! You do sports & I'll do A&M

And I care, because...? And you care, because....?

Because people think that people on TV are saints and are surprised when celebrities reveal themselves as human.

Well he may even think it in his head, as I do sometimes, but have the good sense not to say what I am thinking in some circumstances.

It's TV and they have ethical protocols like most shows.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.