Agnostic.com

2 1

Good news on my health saga!
I just came from the Doctor, great news, my Scleroderma is NOT active!!!! YEAH!!! I got my stitches out from the last biopsies and waiting for those test results. That was for my Eczema and it is my understanding those tests should pinpoint the exact allergin that caused me to break out so bad. Anyway, the doctor I was so tired because I was working long hours plus taking care of the livestock and it ran my body down, so I had that Sinus infection not once but twice and then the chest cold. I do feel better but I am still tired.

misstuffy 7 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our skin carries many different bacteria and viruses. These can be increased by the work and places we go. It is important if you work on a farm that you shower after work as you pick up many new bacteria and viruses in your work. You should not use the same clothes every day and your coat should be run in the dryer for 20 minutes after work. I have been there and no longer have these problems.

The eczema was exposure to chemicals at my job building airplane parts. The Scleroderma is more about recessive genetics, that said I agree with you on staying clean, but if you are too clean your body does not develop much needed natural protections against these things.

Excellent news.

Yes it is. I am thrilled!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34198
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.