Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Liberal megadonors plan $100 million swing-state blitz to beat Trump

I don't care how it gets done, as long as the air is saturated with anti-Mental Midget ads. I don't even care which candidate I need to vote for, volunteer for, donate to, or settle on. My only mission is to help ensure that The Squatter in Chief is just a bad memory by December 2020.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Finally

With so much video of the Tangerine Twit saying and doing idiotic things I'm sure there will be lots of material for anti-Trump commercials.

I am still waiting to see where my money will do the most good...seems like a lot of people are looking for donations but not really saying how they plan on using it in a way I think would be successful...thanks for the article...I am going to do more research on some of the groups mentioned...

Hope the Orange Cheeto is in prison by 2021.

Republicans have spent decades building up a grass-roots organization. That Democratic groups finally realize they need to do the same is long overdue.

@Krowmagnum I think that would be a mistake. We need to be a contrast to the other side, not just a different flavor of the same dessert.

@Krowmagnum We need more comedians running for office. It worked for Al Franken.

If we had someone in a presidential debate who could make the audience fall out of their seats laughing at Trump with every reply, he'd be doomed. And who, at the same time, had great policy ideas.

@Krowmagnum He bowed out at the insistence of his party, as I recall, not because of the GOP. I could be wrong. I don't know enough to comment more about his individual case.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342400
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.