Agnostic.com

6 15

Los Angeles Renames Street After Barack Obama

Love it!

The city officially renamed Rodeo Road to Obama Boulevard on Saturday to honor the first black president of the United States.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's great. I pains me to see the Republicans make such a hate filled effort to erase all of his accomplishments as well as him from history.

Unity Level 7 May 6, 2019

About time

Discussing!

zesty Level 7 May 5, 2019

@zesty

Discussing what?

@LiterateHiker I think the change, right now.

@zesty

What change are you talking about?

Happy to hear that,he deserves recognition

Hopefully this will happen around the country. I don't believe most folks appreciate the weight he carried being the first black President. If he has one major scandal, who knows how long it would be for another black person to even get a shot. Being sandwiched between Bush and Trump will show him as a shinning moment between two dark periods in our history.

I think this will be a trend over the next few years...that is great...

I cried reading about the black kid feeling so proud...wow...powerful impression he has made on many lives...I loved him...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.