Agnostic.com

10 3

LINK Nearly Half Of Donald Trump's 2020 Campaign Contributions This Year Came From Female Donors

What a sad sad sad testament about the women in America today. I just have no words for the women who support this EPIC POS. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idiocy is never the exclusive domain of either gender.

That's very sad... Any data on millennial women? I certainly didn't donate to that creepo

I'm guessing it's from the FILTHY rich. Probably had more to do with promises of a huge tax cut for the wealthy than any traditional values I would wager.

That must be the ones who want to be bearfooted, pregnant and in the kitchen.

Hard to believe. It is self-defeating for women to vote Republican.

It's disgusting actually...

It is hard to fathom. Is it because he's such a stud muffin?

@SeaGreenEyez Hey, that is an insult to all of us old dusty mothballs. 🙂

WTF crazy female evangelical

"You gotta be shitting me!" was my first thought, but a moment later I recalled how the women of my family defend the child-molesting bastard of a father, including the one I know was the victim, and it is no surprise. Women often bitch about men being stupid, but I would say there is plenty of stupid to go around, it is pretty evenly distributed.

THHA Level 7 May 6, 2019

I can only assume these are Christian Right women doing what their husbands tell them to do? (Since hitting the link results in a 404 error.)

refresh the page and it comes up, this happens all the time with the opera news site

@LenHazell53 Thanks, it worked... but now that I've read it, I'm even more confused. How did 52 percent of ANY women vote for "Grab-'em by the pussy" Trump?

@SeaGreenEyez So, rich women who expect he would keep looking after their interests and screwing everyone else. Makes sense.

@SeaGreenEyez You nailed it...it is more about the $$$...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.