Agnostic.com

1 0

Is Sharia law coming to Europe?

Are some European nations in danger of having Sharia law imposed on them, through the process of democracy?

paul1967 8 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Trump and Pence get their way, we might get the Christian equivalent.

I fail to see how they will do a good job running this country. Pence wants to teach creationism in science classes, eliminate women's' access to birth control or safe abortions, and institute homosexual conversion therapy. They've already banned transgender individuals from the military.

Trump has made us even more of a laughing stock in the eyes of the rest of the world; he tweets more than any reasonable person should, has the vocabulary and speaking level of George W. Bush, and threatens to start wars with every country he can think of just to fuel his own ego.

I fail to see a single one of his policies that will change our country for the better. He promised to drain the swamp, but his administration has more Goldman-Sachs/Wall Street employees than any administration in the past few decades. His ridiculous has been analyzed multiple times and has basically been proven to have little to no impact on immigration. Heck, he can't even repeal and replace the ACA, a task he said would be "simple."

I may respect your opinion, but I sure as heck don't comprehend it. Not that Obama was perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't imagine Trump being any better.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.