Agnostic.com

3 1

Eating is a chore?

I find eating to be a chore sometimes. I notice my stomach craving for food but i just wish to inject something quickly. I remember a documentary by Vice asking about Soylent because the guy felt the same way. Feel free to look that up. But its just interesting to me in the sense where it does feel like a chore although you need to keep yourself alive. However I tried to imitate what the guy did in the video where he tried soylent for a whole month, no 'real' food. Im just curious what other's think about it. I like food a lot sometimes and others it feels like such a chore to fuel the body to operate.

• 10 votes
  • 1 vote
Jellosfriend 6 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes eatign can be more of a chore. it dpends on what the meal consists of.

I do a lot of preparing my own food, no boxed or frozen junk. I go out to eat 3 or 4 times a year, including fast food, with the exception of going to festivals in the summer where I have to eat out. I find cooking relaxing and enjoy it.

My husband was drinking soylent for lunch for a while, but he stopped buying it. Never asked him why. I couldn't get past the taste of it. I do like food though. I think I'd miss it too much.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.