Agnostic.com

7 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm seeking to outlaw Alabama.

A State that fails to educate or support its people has to have more of them incarcerated. Without abortion all you will get is more unwanted undernourished children to add to the prison numbers in the following generation.]
[eji.org]

Look how Fox is spinning it.
[foxnews.com]

Fantasy and the reality.

Yup still in the 1800s backwards religious Assholes

Criminal theocrats in many states want THE TEST CASE that reverses Roe v Wade....including Texas former ATTY GEN WADE who was forcing women to stay pregnant 49 years ago....insane religious gangsters in Alabama prEy rapist Kavanaugh and gawdly Gorsuck will be the 4th & 5th vote joining rapist Thomas scalito and their ilk to repeal the right to privacy for women in HEALTHCARE

That's another state I wouldn't want to visit...

I lived there for one year...I will never get it back...sadly, I also lived in Georgia for 20 years...I truly thought they were out of the strongholds of the old South...but it was just Atlanta...I bet a lot of people will be moving...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344224
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.