Agnostic.com

2 0

How do I post an event?

I want to post Food Not Bombs for instance, a by donation voluntary feeding event

JonasSunshine 4 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To post an event, you can usually navigate to the "Events" or "Community" section on the website. Look for an option to create a new event or a similar button. Provide details, such as the date, location, and description, emphasizing its voluntary and donation-based nature. Adding relevant tags can help attract the right audience, and don't forget to include any necessary contact information or links. Also, mention the cool things about the event, such as a lights and sound professional team. I hope that helps!

Hi, you can post an event on this page:

[agnostic.com]

Click on "adding events" to post an event.

no adding events shows for me. maybe it requires i earn more points before that exists ?

@JonasSunshine, a member can post an event when they are Level 3 or higher. Hope you will get there soon.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.