Agnostic.com

4 2

**I am having trouble with the like button for at least two days. I have to double click it to get it to work. Then when I check a comment to reply I notice the ones I have already liked do not show as liked.

I also have trouble clicking the curser into the comment box.

Leutrelle 7 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m having the same problem. Must be a glitch in the program.

Seems to happen ocassionally. Also problems with the recent notification s window from time to time

I've had problems off an on with the like button too. Sometimes it works with one click, sometimes it takes several seconds to work, and somtimes I have to click it three times to get it to work. It can be "buggy." So far, the three click thing has always worked. When you post about problems with the site, you may want to use the last category at the bottom of the list to get the site Admin's attention. Or you could tupe "@Admin" in the body to brign attetntion to the problem. My putting it in this note will falg the Admin and call attention to the problem.

yes, like Batman.

Like bug is fixed - thanks!

I also have trouble clicking the curser into the comment box. ... you click and it doesn't let you type? Which browser are you using? phone or computer or app?

Admin Level 9 Mar 9, 2018

I don't know what a browser is. I am using a lap top and DSL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.