Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Heres what I told my friend, I know he loves his wife, they have been married for a very long time, but he is a very sexual man, and he has a very stressful job, his wife has austral process and most days in a lot of pain. He has accepted the fact that he had a good sex life with her, but she told him (and he respects her) that he has always been a very sexual man, but for right now she is not interested in sex, but that doesnt mean she doesnt love him. I know them to be a very loving couple. All of his life he has been going to get a legitimate massage, and has many come to his office to give him one. One of them, a lady i presume give him a happy ending. He tells me he does not feel guilty, because he doesnt feel anything towards the lady that is doing this. He just needs to relax because of the stress of his job. I personally don't feel its cheating, and a mans needs are different from a ladies. Oh by the way, his wife is very open-minded and understands. He told me she just says I don't want to know, but do what you have to do.

Excellent news!

LMAO at last

bobwjr Level 10 May 10, 2019

I do believe the vast majority of judges at the federal level are about the law first and their political affiliation second. The federal courts do have that history. I also realize there will always be exceptions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.