Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Reporter says police tried to break down door after he wouldn't reveal source | TheHill

We are living in a dystopia. We must get off our butts and fight or we will be completely subjugated.

OpposingOpposum 9 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Expect more of this.

We live in a dictatorship that pretends to want to spread its form of "democracy" to places like Cuba, Venezuela, Iraq, Iran, Syria . . . .

THHA Level 7 May 12, 2019

It seems that about 8 of my posts have been disabled.
No reason given. The contents have not been repeated, so I can't judge why exactly. But the subjects are as follows
They have ranged widely.

From mentioning the FACT that infected blood which killed thousands of Brits came from the USA. This is a matter of public record.

Calling someone on their racism for calling Tiger Woods a House n1gger.

For pointing out the role of the USA in encouraging the coup in Venuzuela

I would expect censorship concerning threats of violence, trolling and bullying, but not political censorship.

So I'm off
You like to pride your self on freedom of speech??
What a fucking joke

Authoritarian institutions HATE being outed!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:345720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.