Agnostic.com

5 4

QUESTION Atheist never gets a word in and is accused of having nothing to say...

This is so typical of how the brainwashed can't open their ears to hear.

SkotlandSkye 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You got that right.

The thing about those who think they win a discussion by shouting down those they disagree with is that they only show them selves to be buffooons.

This video seems like a skit from Saturday Night Live! 😮

that's spot on!

I give that kid so much respect for his courage, he's my hero, but I'm worried for his future wellfare. He's argueing against the existence of a barbaric God model and within a culture that takes pride in killing people like him.

He's an acceptable candidate for asylum. I hope he has a chance to relocate.

If you're wrong and you know it shout louder (sung to the tune of if you're happy and you know it)

right? I can only hope that other people saw this and thought "why aren't they letting him speak" and "what are they so afraid of"?? Obviously they are terrified their house of smoke and mirrors will be discovered....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.