Agnostic.com

5 4

Cooking faster with a sore foot.

Am getting thinner. With a broken toe, it hurts to stand.

For days, I have had the delusional urge to make healthy Carrot-Apple Muffins. Bought carrots, apple and buttermilk for muffins. Alas, grating carrots and apples, mixing batter and dish-washing requires more standing.

Decided to roast red potatoes instead, with olive oil and fresh, chopped, Italian parsley. Not as much standing.

"That's better nutrition," I thought. "Put meat on your bones."

I sprinkled on chopped parsley for the last two minutes of roasting. In a hot oven, fresh herbs quickly turn black.

The roasted potatoes are delicious: brown and crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Italian parsley adds a subtle sweetness.

Each Spring, I grow a pot of Italian parsley on the sunny deck.

LiterateHiker 9 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@ToolGuy

Private messaging is not working, too. Glad it's not just me.

It's frustrating not to be able to reply to comments or edit my posts and comments.

Love the yoga pants pattern!

Good keep it up

bobwjr Level 10 May 16, 2019

sounds amazing delicious, I hope your recovery becomes less painful andsppeds up a little

Hey! Eat a ribeye. Worked for me when I recovered from surgery for a completely torn quadriceps tendon.

It it tastes SO much better than a salad🙂

Be well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:347796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.