Agnostic.com

5 0

If you were 7 years old and had a long walk to school, and you begged your mother to take you, and she said okay. You were so happy, but once you were in the car, the directions to the school changed. We were no't going to school. This mother took her child wearing a school dress to a wooded area where her screams could not be heard. The her mother cut a switch from a tree, and proceeded to beat the child. Her legs were exposed because of a dress. She had raised red bloody welts all over her legs. Then her mother took her to school and shoved her out the door. She left her. The girl was so embarrassed to go in the school with all the welts on her arms and legs. She went in though. Do you think This is a hurtful thing for a mother to do to her child?

AntaresRose 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s horrible. Well beyond discipline, if indeed any discipline was warranted.

Mom feels sorry about it, but she doesn't feel the humiliation and shame along with the pain when I had to walk into that school. It is over, I am a better person, and I am a survivor.

We don't speak any more. She is an extreme
evangelistic Christian. She voted for Trump. It is over, But I will always remember the shame and humiliation of having to go to school with those marks all over me. I have basically let go of it, because you cannot evolve if you hold yourself in one place. I am a survivor!

Felony assault by someone who gave vaginal birth does not equal "mother" hood....I am so sorry this happened and some states allow civil remedies in court for childhood victims of crime. ...money for therapy and dermatology

What do you think of this real life occurence?

If reported by school or healthcare professionals today the perpetrator could get 5 years in prison for this crime

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34856
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.