Agnostic.com

3 5

QUESTION Students honor teacher at his funeral with a moving haka / Boing Boing

A beautiful Haka. In my family, the ones on the Hawai'ian Islands, they have married in with Maori and I have a few cousins who are Maori mix. I have seen Haka's before. This one was very noble and honourable. I just wanted to share. It has nothing to do with Agnostics/Atheist. Just another way some people celebrate the passing of a loved one.

Sadoi 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@TheMiddleWay I hope this works and it retags you. I cannot find the wedding. I thought i had posted it here, but I must have posted it to FB instead. I posted these in the beginning of march.

Sadoi Level 7 May 22, 2018

@TheMiddleWay yes. I recall you were. I was too. I actually had taken a break from studies when i began posting Haka's. hahaha! I waas in the same fucking boat, same time period. I was up late as fuck one night studying until the point of a migraine so i took a break and started looking at haka's in order to distract my mind.

Very interesting. I am always interested to different customs. Thank you.

Haka huh? I did not know that. tanks 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.