Agnostic.com

5 4

QUESTION Celina - NZ Army Graduation Haka - June 2017 - YouTube

Another Haka. This one is a fighter/warrior Haka. I only wish it was a better recording.

Sadoi 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@TheMiddleWay this is the graduation ceremony. I sent them to you on FB as well and even posted this: like i said, your brain and my brain seem to end up at the SAME JUNCTURE some point down the line anyway. I have come to expect I shall echo you or you shall echo me even moooonths later. hahahaha

Sadoi Level 7 May 22, 2018

Damn...I must get out from under my rock. I never heard of Haka It's the shit and I'm gonna check it out.

I think hakas are super badass!! Seeing them performed in person is... Powerful! For a dance Troup, i once performed a Haka as a cultural dancer, and because many of my Maori cousins were involved, for a cultural awareness festival and even the Act of participating in one is Amazing! Lots of energy.

Sadoi Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

Love it.

Outstanding!

Sacha Level 7 Mar 10, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34895
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.