Agnostic.com

6 2

@admin When I click on notifications, it doesn't scroll down to the comment or I can't see it.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That has happened to me too

"Yep, my list of alerts are also all going away once I click on ONE from the bell drop down.". - fixed and live.

Admin Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

Ah, I forgot to include the special code to tell the link to jump to the comment. Fixed and live now.

BTW, we think we fixed the issue with paragraph breaks not showing up properly... it was related to our efforts to allow you to put any fancy emojii into your posts/comments.

I'm still working on this bug, "Yep, my list of alerts are also all going away once I click on ONE from the bell drop down.".

Thank you. It's working. Your job must be hard.

Yep,ditto

Hmm. We changed the way links are done yesterday (so we can show you which alert you clicked on) and might have a bug. Can you tell me which browser you're using? Phone or computer? Do all the links not work or just a few types? Thanks so much! I tried to find bugs in many browsers but couldn't replicate it. 😟

Phone. Android. I push the noti and it doesn't do anything. It just goes to the post. Not to the comment.

Yep, my list of alerts are also all going away once I click on ONE from the bell drop down.

Same. Using Chrome. Happens on phone and laptop.

I'm also having this problem on a samsung

And I. Chrome on a laptop

People are commenting and I cannot see anything they say. Please fix this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34933
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.