Agnostic.com

5 1

White space removed in posts... This sentence should display as the beginning of a new paragraph, but probably won't. This should be same paragraph. There should be another paragraph break before this sentence.

ScottAHurst 6 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Test

Next Line

Booyah.

It works now.

My stuff won't be all jammed together.

yep, it got me lots yesterday

I now double-space between every word but if iforget verything goestohellinahandbasket! Also my punctuation does not work

Totally our bug! We're working on it today to fix... it gets tricky to get all the formatting things to work with the new text input. So sorry for the headaches 😟

Admin Level 9 Mar 10, 2018

Dont want to create another post but the spell checker is not working either.

Yes, we're trying to get unicode emojis but having trouble figuring out how to parse them and save in database.

@Purplegirl1974 Check the FAQ... there are a couple I think.

I did on paragraph break with shift+enter and the other break using enter.

how does one write (enter) where ( are < symbols instead? Without it being read as a tag?

@ScottAHurst Try [enter] instead, perhaps?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.