Agnostic.com

2 1

Problem is those who require you to give up your guns are keeping theirs....Ideal would be a general disarming.

THOTH 4 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the government are the biggest gang

I am a gun owner and I really enjoy shooting.I am not a member of the NRA nor do I support their policies and I do not support disarming either. Firearms licences are a privilege and call for responsibility. It should be a federal license & the same in every state. Those who abuse the right in any way should be disarmed. This is not being done at this time. They also are allowed to get a license without proper training. There will always be the criminal who obtains a weapon even if we were to disarm. Leaving the populace unarmed is a recipe for despots.Remember Germany!!

I don't like the notion of empowering the system. I am more empowering the individual
As if Federal mean anything...the world is bigger than Federal! I am talking Humanity not your country.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.