Agnostic.com

3 0

QUESTION Trump Will Start the End of the World, Claim Evangelicals Who Support Him

Apocalypse!! The REAL reason evangelicals don't care how "sinful" tRump is?? Am I the only one who sometimes wishes there was consciousness after death? Just for a little bit, long enough for the nut jobs to find out they aren't going anywhere.

DotLewis 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This really is THE most dangerous thing about the evangelical, deep Christian mind set. They actually want a big ass war in the middle East to erupt and suck in the rest of the entire world. And they really are pouring a lot of resources into maximizing the chances that this happens. If they are even just a little bit successful at this, they really might just get us all killed! So critical for humanity that we stamp this shit out, don't ya think?

I used to be one those idiots and still know quite a few true believers. They eat, sleep, breath the idea of Armageddon.

gearl Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

My dad was into it. He was hooked into a religious group that actually made some list as a "cult" but it wasn't really crazier than many other protestant sects. I think he died with plans to be back for some "earthly heaven". How does that make sense? If there is this "heaven" place, and it would in theory be as vast as the universe and when Xtians talk about heaven it sounds like...... well, like heaven. If you have that place available, why would all the "good" ones return to earth after this tribulation? Wouldn't that seem like a downgrade?

Interesting, the different interpretations that different people can come up with for the same information. The religious training I got as a child included NOTHING about raptures, Armageddon, etc. It was pretty straight forward, be good, go to heaven when you died. No returning later, no snatching up before death.

The sad thing is, trump could actually bring about the end of the world, just not in the way the evangelicals think.

I've seen similar articles. I really hope they are untrue. Very concerning if true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35028
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.