Agnostic.com

8 0

I love "Fargo", the TV show. It's the best TV I've ever seen. Shall we discuss?

Elizabeth555 5 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The movie was good - does the series have any of the same charactors?

gater Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

Ohh they found it? @Millie

I like the series, but I love the movie!

I followed, and enjoyed, all 3 TV series' of the show; but, I think Breaking Bad was the best done TV I've seen, personally.

The third in the Fargo series wasn't quite up to the previous 2, I felt. It will be interesting to see if there's a 4th.

Loved the 1st season. Season 2 was ok, but Season 3 was awful! Too much of the plot forced nods to the cohen bros. films, with no real substance or subtext to make it work.

I only watched the season with Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton, and the season with Ewan McGregor and Elizabeth Weinstein.

They were great! They truly captured the Cohen's shtick.

The first season, with MF and BBT, was a retelling of the movie. But I equally love both versions.

Not to mention Game of Thrones

I thought Hemlock Grove was better.

An Exellent series! I watched most of it via Netflics by mail. There was a season or two that I have to wait for to be released. One of the great cable T.V. series. If you like Fargo, you may also like "Justified"...great dialoge, unexpected twists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.