Agnostic.com

9 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Make Pence join the army and fight on the battle front. He'd soon sing a different tune. I wrote the poem, linked below, about different "leaders", but the sentiment remains.

[mojacar.ws]

He's predicting another crusades and this time his Jesus will be riding in on his white horse and condemn all us heathen atheists (and any other non or wrong Christian sects).

He's probably Trump's best insurance against being assassinated!

President Carter just pointed out, since the founding of our country, there have been a total of SIXTEEN years we have not been at war with someone. We are the most waring country on the planet. WWll is the only war in the 20th and 21st Centuries you could say was in defense of our nation. The other wars were about our self interests, not defending our country from harm.

No shit

bobwjr Level 10 May 28, 2019

No one should be surprised. I'm tired of playing these damn war games between governments. And yes, to them this is a game.

Not sure what he means.  War is everywhere.  Since the beginning of human civilization there has never been a time without it. 

Yeah, but when you go naming places and countries, that's a different thing.

Guess he showed his cards...no faith that this president can negotiate anything with the leaders of threatening countries...nice...

I predict there will be constant wars as long as humans exist. We really are warlike mammals, and a lot of wars will be fought, yet again, in the name of religion.

Yes. But that is different than what Pence is saying.

@tnorman1236 Well, Pence is an idiot, and he will never have to do any of the fighting. I ignore most of what he says. He sees Jesus behind everything that happens.

Could be, anything to distract civil war at home.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.