Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why would Trump have a Presidential Library? He can't read. Of course, I suppose it could always be full of coloring books. Lol

everybody would have white skin...

@thinktwice

Mix all the colours together and we all have brown skin, build a wall around that Trump.

@Castlepaloma trump does not know his colors...sad for him...he would see that they all go together beautifully...

Turds belong in the toilet, not on it.

THHA Level 7 May 28, 2019

Whatever Trump delivers in the toilet, let's flush it twice to the white house and vote on it.

As much as I totally dislike the man and his policies, I also don't care for this low brow type of humor on this scale. I get why and the Brits have a more developed sense of humor, I think...I laugh but I also cringe...

It is pretty darn hard to make fun of Trump and reami8n in the rhelms of good taste... considering his general character.

@snytiger6 In honor of you statement, I posted my own similar meme...you are right...there is no good taste when he is involved...ha ha ha...you have converted me...

As an natural environmentist and of the Green party. Trump is by far our greatest nightmare of turning this planet into a huge burning peace of crap. Trump planet damage is the greatest threat toward humanity. Sooooo excuseeee me, wail I bite my tongue, to the point of it falling off.

@Castlepaloma Don't do that...we need people like you to constantly remind everyone of his damage to the world, the planet...we all have picked our specific battles...yours is an important one...

@thinktwice

Thanks, health of us and the planet is wealth for all. Or it's Raw suffering and survival time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353413
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.