Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Pat Robertson: Atheists Are Unfit To Raise Their Own Children

Funny, if you look at the statistics of criminals, atheists are greatly under represented i prison populations, as they dont' grow up to be criminals as often as religious persons do.

snytiger6 9 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂😂
My father was an atheist and he raised two daughters who also are atheists . One entered medical school at age of 13 and she is a wonderful balanced human and doctor . The other is a nurse and has lived in 3 continents , has some beloved friends and hasn't harmed anyone in life besides spiders or other bugs .
If my father was alive and reading this today , he will have punched that asshole on the face .

Every time I see his name I reflexively think, "He should go fuck himself."

The man's past statements is enough to know that whatever he says is undoubtedly wrong.

gearl Level 8 May 28, 2019

Robertson needs adult supervision!

zesty Level 7 May 28, 2019

This asshole evangelical Christian is unfit to preach to adults

bobwjr Level 10 May 28, 2019

Why, who fit to preach to adults or children?

Can't wait till this parasite bites the dust.

1of5 Level 8 May 28, 2019

sure, buy a book sold by his ministry...that grandmother is unfit to be a rational human being...she is too gullible and closed minded...if I were the parents, I would probably not let my child near her without me present...kinda like being with a pedophile...unfit to be near my child...ugh...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.