Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Steve Bannon says supporters will turn when tax records reveal Trump’s ‘just another scumbag’: Michael Wolff | Raw Story

I don't care if this is true or not. I'm just excited when the Right has a collective anxiety attack, and they're coming in such rapid succession today, that maybe ... maybe ... I'll wake up tomorrow and they've had a collective heart attack, stroke, mental break-apart ... MAGA hat burning at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. , I dunno...it's just my fantasy.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a fan of Steve Bannon, but he was a Trump advocate. It seems he sees a change in the political winds... Perhpas because his far right friends didn't do as well as predicted in European elections?

His diehard fans won't care already accepted him being a major douche bag

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2019

I don't believe proving he is a scumbag yet again will make much difference to his fans.

Not sure I am willing to put any time or effort let alone a fantasy into one scum bag predicting the fate of another...

Trump has been a scum bag way before this...numbers on paper are not going to affect pea brains...

That's our collective dream sis!😀

Unfortunatly I think Steve's track record on future predictions is pretty dismal.

It is a nice fantasy, though.

1of5 Level 8 May 29, 2019

And he's a consummate lier too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.