Agnostic.com

1 0

Aliens/UFOs

Anyone believe? I actually don't consider them supernatural or paranormal, if life exists on other planets, that would make us aliens as well. I find existence of extraterrestrial life very plausible.

TommyRM89 4 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Statistically speaking it's nearly impossible for life not to exist elsewhere. Intelligence seems to be useful - many species seem to be relativly intelligent around here so brains probably aren't overly rare either if multicellular life hase evolved.

However I don't believe ufo's have aliens in them. If they can get here they certainly could hide themselves better if there's some no contact rule, and if there is no such rule then they would have said hi by now.

1of5 Level 8 May 30, 2019

I've thought of the no contact or hands of rule as a solution to the Fermi Paradox, but yes they could keep themselves more stealthy if that was the case. One of my co-workers says that perhaps if there is a god, or gods, they could be an alien/aliens. Saw an interesting show related to that matter, forgot what it was though

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.