Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Abusive Assholes think they are the Gestapo

bobwjr Level 10 May 31, 2019

I totally agree with you. We already have to many freaks and weirdos in the world.

I hope when he shows up he's given a very warm welcome. Ladies, always keep a pot of hot coffee ready for unexpected guests.

JimG Level 8 May 31, 2019

And bullets in your guns. Close enough for hot coffee is too close. I’ve been stalked before, now I carry.

@CarolinaGirl60 I couldn't agree more. However, I don't recommend a handgun for anyone unless I know them. My advice to women is do not pull a gun on someone unless you have to shoot them. Many women who use a gun to try to scare someone or to threaten them end up getting shot with their own gun. An assailant should never know your armed until you fire.

@JimG I agree with that. If I pull it, I’m ready to fire. If there’s time I’ll give a warning to back off, but I won’t waste time. I don’t have strength or speed on my side(though those don’t batter much with crazy people). I might only have one shot: I’ll take it.

@CarolinaGirl60, @JimG I think pepper spray would be preferable.... or maybe bear spray. Something that is very disabling, but not lethal. If a weapon gets turned on you, you want to survive it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.