Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Clinic can continue to provide abortions in Missouri, judge rules - CNN

I assume like others, I'm tired to death of the ongoing reproductive choice/Uterus Police discussions. I hadn't, however, been watching prior to these disgustingly mis/mal/ill-informed "heartbeat" laws multiplied in rapid succession.

This article is not about the draconian laws, it's almost worse. Health care providers, not only abortion services, being targeting and forced into submission by State agencies pummeling them with health code issues, licensure problems, rent/lease denials, etc.

smh

6 states now have only 1 practicing clinic.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Iowa ditto from last year but voters elected the alleged female Governor who signed the lies of zygotes having fetal hearts

Who better to make theocracy A CRIME rather than a civil rights violation dealt with in civil litigation THAN Atheists who give zero authority to alleged gawds of religion being forced onto women so they stay pregnant?

Outrageous

bobwjr Level 10 May 31, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.