Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Mexico fires back at Trump's 'unfair' tariff threat | TheHill

It's a sad day when governments from other countries are more honest about America, to the world including Americans, than our own elected officials within our own government. At least these officials speak honesty without Twitter tyraids, blatant lies, or silence.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both sides are NOT HONEST ABOUT THE unsecure border...US CHAMBER of COMMERCE wants illegals in to bust unions boosting profits Mexico is glad their criminals are taking dope and sex victims out of their country just like Castro sent his petty thieves and idiots in flotillas to Miami

Goodness gracious, what a fucking moron.

1of5 Level 8 May 31, 2019

I swear if the price of avocados ends up over $1/each, I will riot! Glad I'm not planning to buy a new vehicle any time in the near future...

You expected different from this orange Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 May 31, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.