Agnostic.com

4 1

I recently corrected a friend's teenage daughter when she openly insulted her mother just to make a show of her freedom . I felt that the mother was placed in a very poor circumstance and needed support.The young girl launched into a string of profanity. I just do not believe a daughter should call there mother a bitch for asking her to Take out a package of garbage.

Marine 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never get involved with the in other families arguments, family affairs or take sides. I do my best to keep out of my own families arguments also.

To call her mother a very nice lady a bitch by a 16 year old was just to much for me>

@Marine I can understand your reaction.

You're braver than me. My one hard and fast rule is to never get between a mother and her child. No matter what, you'll always be in the wrong.

Run away!

jeffy Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Wow. There's something deeper going on there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.