Agnostic.com

5 1

Are you tired when you're not active in the day?

I find if I don't go anywhere or do anything all day, I am more tired. I'm an active person, but on my indolent days I want to take naps. Some of us lost an hour of sleep. I'm sleepy, but I won't sleep tonight if I nap. I feel more energetic when I'm out and about. Whether I go to work or the gym. It seems a little backwards to me. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I feel rested. Active makes me tired.

Lucky.

I have seriously been wondering if this is the main reason I am so tired a lot of the time. I was more active this summer and definitely less tired, even during the stressful times.

It's my issue.

You are correct on how forcing yourself to be active helps. I'm guilty of napping if I really need it despite messing with my sleep that night. Thank glob for Exedrin PM.

I'm laying on my bed.

If it's your day off and you are tired, take a nap. That's what I say.

I won't sleep tonight though. Yes, one more day off.

If I'd been at work today, I'd be wide awake until at least 3am. Because I wasn't (and have done nothing more active than edit photos and type out half a first draft of a report), I've been trying not to fall asleep since mid-afternoon!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

The time change messed me up. My clock said 6:30 am when I woke up, it was really 5:30 am.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.