Agnostic.com

2 1

I found out in the last year that I like to be at home more, rather than out in public. Some days it's hard for me to leave my room, unless I have to go to work. I get homesick when I'm out and about. 6 hrs out is about all I can handle. Today, I went to the mall to look for a new jacket from the Burlington Coat Factory. I found a nice one for $21. I had wanted to walk to Barnes & Noble to look around, but I felt exhausted from being out for 1/2 hour. Perhaps it was because I was tired from losing one hour of sleep? Or it's because I'm always around people and I need alone time more as I get older? I'm an ambivert. More on the introverted side, but I'm only social if I have to be. (E.g. My job) I know I would not do well if I were to try to take a vacation. It has been 3 years since I left CO last. It was hard to be gone for just 5 days in OR. I think this happens to a lot of people as they age. I don't have a social life. I'm home alone and in bed by 8 pm on weekend nights. My few friends all do the same thing on the weekends. They all have families or work like most people. I've never been a social butterfly. I get anxious in big crowds. Do you stay at home more than you go out? I'm just curious.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I,m out and about a lot , looking for antiques mostly , but I like to come home and enjoy my own company .That way I can eat what I want , watch what I want , read , sleep , research etc .
I like the jacket by the way .

Thanks.

<--- Homebody mostly.

Nice jacket, Sarah.

Thanks. No one else read this.

At least you read this through and not just what showed on the front page. Thank you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.