Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Why Joe Biden Was Afraid to Face California’s Democratic Party | Common Dreams Views

I really like Norman Solomon.

:-----:

"Joe Biden’s glaring absence from the California Democratic Party convention has thrown a national spotlight on his eagerness to detour around the party’s progressive base. While dodging an overt clash for now, Biden is on a collision course with grassroots Democrats across the country who are learning more about his actual record and don’t like it.

Inside the statewide convention in San Francisco over the weekend, I spoke with hundreds of delegates about Biden while leafletting with information on his record. I was struck by the frequent intensity of distrust and even animosity; within seconds, after glancing at his name and photo at the top of the flyer, many delegates launched into some form of denunciation."

WilliamCharles 8 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hopefully feel that as you say more Democrats will learn about his record. I personally have the impression that he is another good ol boy which is not what we need to unify the country.

gearl Level 8 June 4, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:356618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.