Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK 3 Black Transgender Women Killed in Dallas Since October | PEOPLE.com

Horrible. Just horrible. This climate of ignorance and hate needs to stop. 😔😔😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Knowing Dallas the killers are either machismo barrios or would be pimps who discover no vagina to sell

people are scared of any change they fear what they know nothing about. Religions feed into this fear just one of many reason that proves no gods exsists.

We live with targets on our backs..

@BohoHeathen that's one of the reasons I moved back to Massachusetts. Transpeople are a protected minority here, which doesn't guarantee my safety. It does however guarantee prosecution.

Perspective is everything... That's a number going back to October last year, seven months ago. Just this year (last five months) there have be 75 homicides there. I'm not diminishing the sadness of the crimes committed, just wondering if it's any worse than the rest of the murders... They're all people that have needlessly lost their life, yes? The fact that these 3 were Transgender, or black really does not make any difference in the grand scheme of things. That's just my take on it anyway.

It is because the police believe they are linked and they are all unsolved.

@glennlab That's not what the Chief said... he said there was no evidence of them being linked.

@Captain_Feelgood That's what the city just briefed when they announced that they had asked the FBI to join in the investigation.

@SeaGreenEyez MMMM...nope... Unfortunately, (for you and your reasoning that is) there is nothing in that report giving any evidence showing these people were killed because of their race or 'gender', what ever it may be. So your argument that their death is any worse than anyone else's is just pathetic virtue signaling... You have no idea who killed these people and much less why. And to insinuate that I don't care, and that it is "typically American", well, is really quite pathetic. You don't know me personally, and to make a statement like that proves what a self righteous little person you are. SGFYYPLC!
*The FBI helping with the investigation doesn't prove it's a hate crime, serial killing or a civil rights violation. I just means they are looking into the possibility. Things are not always as they seem. Get over it..

That is tragic, and horrible

Horrendous act

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:356671
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.