Agnostic.com

5 2

I'm sorry for my stressful posts in the last 2 weeks. I'm trying to cope. 2 years ago, if this had happened, I would've gone to a hospital. I'm stronger than I was 2 years ago. 2018 started out rough. 2017 was a great year for me. My strength has been put to the test, but I'm still alive and not in a hosptial. For that I am grateful. Since I had to cancel my therapy for work, (that will NEVER happen again, idc if someone calls off the next time) I've not had therapy in 6 weeks. My place said I could be kicked out for missing appts. I'm learning how to say NO now. So by talking and posting, is how I am coping. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. My next therapy appt is on the 21st. I can't get in sooner because I'm told to call off for appts but 2 weeks in advance. I'll make it. I'm thinking positive thoughts. 🙂

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good Girl... you are much more important than any job . You carry on with the therapy. Its always good to read your posts , you don't irritate anyone .I and many others are with you .

I irritate myself, lol.

@Sarahroo29 I do that to myself all the time ... Just take it easy . Swear a bit !!

We are here for you Sarah.

Thank you. 🙂

Yea! Continuing to do the therapy is one more way for you to stay in charge of your successes and keep you independent. Keep doing what gives you power.

Yes, I will.

I hope you know that sharing your struggles can also help others deal with theirs whether they voice that or not. It helps put my own in perspective. I admire your honesty and tenacity.

I have good advice in the mental health department.

No apologizes needed, your doing ok. Reaching out talking and posting are great for relieving stress.

I feel like I've irritated people though.

@Sarahroo You haven't irradiated anyone, you are sharing with people your thoughts , ideas and feelings and that's what we all do here.

@buzz13 Thanks, did you see my new jacket I bought in a post? It's not in my pics.

@Sarahroo29 Yes, leather wasn't it?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.