Agnostic.com

8 1

How often do you get high?

Its legal here in California. I was smoking daily, but its killing my lungs, so now I make edibles. Do you have a good edible recipe?

gater 7 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now, I would never do this myself as it is illegal here in Utah. BUT, if I were to share a recipe, it would go like this: 1 pkg Costco Brownie Mix, 2 grams ACTIVATED bud finely ground (coffee grinders are best with a bit of flour), cool, cut into 16 equal pieces, and voila! The easiest edible ever.

Goat Level 5 Mar 12, 2018

Do you decarboxylate it? is that what you mean by activated?

I decarb in the oven for about an hour at 240 degrees, then cook it on the stove with butter and water- very low boil for about 2 hours

I'm in NV so it's legal. I prefer using a concentrate like shatter or wax. Decarb and add to melted butter. Two grams per batch of cookies. 75% THC.

With bud: grind it fine and crock pot on low with butter or oil for about 12 hours. Likes me some gettin' high. Cannabis is more effective for pain management the either opioids or NSAIDS.

@gater Of course "I" don't. But yes, that is the activation. It needs to be at least 225 degrees and at least 20 mins.

Here is how to prepare grain-and-sugar-free avocado brownies:

Ingredients:

1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1/2 an avocado)
1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
1/2 cup creamy nut butter (almond, cashew, tahini, etc)
1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut milk
3 tablespoons cacao powder mixed with 2 - 4 grams of SUPERPOWDER (A coffee grinder works beautifully)
Instructions:

Bake Time: 20 minutes

Preheat the oven to 325° F, and line a regular size loaf pan with parchment paper, or grease it with coconut oil. Then, leave the chocolate chips aside, and blend all other ingredients in a blender. When they are mixed well, add the chocolate chips, and transfer the batter to the loaf pan.

Use a spoon to level the batter across the pan evenly, as it will be sticky and thick. Bake for 20 minutes.

Then, leave it to cool and slice it.

@Goat Wow - thanks - that's a fancier recipe than what im used to 🙂

@MichaelPust - Living in close proximity to people would eliminate the idea of a crockpot. Too smelly.

@gater I use the tiny choc chips in place of the big ones. Just like em better but they can easily be eliminated.

Just on days ending in "Y"

Goat Level 5 Mar 12, 2018

lets see, Sunday, Monday... lol

Only when I'm alone or with somebody.

Have not smoked or used any other drugs in about 27 years or so. I sometimes think I'd give it another try under the right circumstances - like out camping in the Smoky Mountains somewhere.

That sounds amazing. Never been to the Smoky Mtns.

I stay high.

Not often enough! They are not giving it away.

Not often but i do like the edibles. I just buy the edibles already made.

I was spending about $150 every two weeks at the Pot store - some smoke and some edibles - The chocolate bars are good, but now I grow and make my own. I have a oatmeal raisin recipe that's not bad.

No where near enough

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.