Agnostic.com

4 3

Looks like I will be going back to work tomorrow but not doing the duties that made me ill. I need to get back for the income.

misstuffy 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope all works out ok.

This is good right?

Send a postcard to Iowa O.S.H.A. asking for a RIGHT TO KNOW and site safety INSPECTION. ...if the Rethuglicans don't show up in a week send an identical postcard each week until the inspectors arrive. ....type it don't use your handwriting nor return address

They have changed their practices to make things safer and I won't be doing that same work anymore though I will be advising those who do on my techniques. I will be taking care of clerical work and I spent my day on the computer and phone ordering supplies, billing, making sure money was transferred into the accounts to make payroll and so on. We are getting parts ready to ship to customers.

Great to hear that! good luck

dc65 Level 7 Mar 12, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.