Agnostic.com

3 2

This is why we can't have nice things! I'm out and about today and a college kid came around with a petition she wanted signed. The man at the table next to me waved her away and said "I don't get involved in these things".
Bitch is you stupid? Why do people just give away their rights and responsibilities like that?

OpposingOpposum 9 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Polls show that most people think that the government is run by special interest groups, not the people. Now there is lots of disagreement as to what special interest groups run the government, but I think they have rightfully figured out that the game is rigged. ( Queue Leonard Cohen's everybody knows)
There was a report by the Trilateral Commission, that explained that there was an "excess of democracy". These powerful people think the general public shouldn't be involved in the democracy. I think your friend is just a victim of the propaganda resulting from this.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

JeffB Level 6 Mar 12, 2018

I think you're correct but how can you be dumb enough to fall for that?

BOOOO, guy at the table!!!

BOOOO, guy at the table!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.