Agnostic.com

1 0

Brutal Realities of Life Under Stalin...

phxbillcee 10 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unadulterated propaganda to undermine the incredible achievements of the people of the Soviet Union and of those who led them to victory over the Nazis in the second world war. A torrent of invectives and slanders that is of no historic value but suits the purpose of the ranting right wing - notice the speed of the spoken delivery, the rapid delivery of 'facts', and never once a mention of the immense forces that were ranged against the Soviet Union from the moment of its creation and how these and other problems were overcome. In short - a useless load of crap. If you want the REAL story, do some serious research and avoid this sort of unmitigated clap trap.

I grant there is some bias here, & also that Russia has never gotten the credit it deserved for their bravery & sacrifices during WWII. Nevertheless, I've done more research than just this video. Stalin was a thug & a mass murderer.

@phxbillcee Sources of reference used during your research, please?

@Alfoctopus ANY history book not written in Russia.

@phxbillcee If you wish that I take you seriously then this is definitely not the way to do it. Your reply makes it obvious that your knowledge of the subject is superficial at best and minimalist at worst. It's on the same level as the God believer who has no need of verifiable facts but believes "Just because I do."

@Alfoctopus Sticks & stones... Be an apologist for Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the Popes, I don't care, just don't expect me to take you seriously.

@phxbillcee I will not respond to infantile remarks.

@Alfoctopus so you've stopped talking to yourself?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.