Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Baptists Hold ‘Make America Straight Again’ Conference, Call For Execution Of Gays | Michael Stone

Reliogious fervor and fanaticism pretty much ALWAYS results i violence... even if only just promoting it.

snytiger6 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read again the article and it reads: "The schools are telling them it’s an alternative lifestyle choice."
Stop saying homosexuality is a choice, because by telling it, you endorse what bigots think.
It means we can change orientation whenever we want and according to our mood or needs. If it was possible, there would be NO gay person. Gay people would become straight so that they could live in peace. And the straight ones would remain the same just because living a straight life is easier.
Who would choose something which can bring violence and/or isolation?
How the hell can we be respected if someone says it's a choice?

Licia, I agree with what you've written. I'm just a straight old white guy, but I have both lesbian and gay friends that I dearly love. I get so tired and disgusted of the bigotry. I wish you well in your search. (Btw, why don't you show us a photo of yourself?)

I was baptist before I left the dark side. One the reasons I left the religious bs is how they treat the gay community. I have a friend from high school is a gay baptist. Not all baptist are cra cra.

Oh fucking hell. Of course there are no gay Baptists. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. I’m bisexual, and I was β€˜raised’(forced attempted indoctrination) Baptist. I sure wasn’t the only one!

I think they don't remember that piece of their favourite book which says "Love your neighbor as much as you love yourself"... Fucking hypocrites!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.